Upcoming Pet Photography Class
This course was specifically developed to teach shelter staff and volunteers how to capture quality adoption images of the animals in their care, regardless of skill, location, or equipment limitations!
Participants will learn tips, tricks and techniques designed to capture compelling and potentially life-saving images. The information learned can be adapted to fit individual and site-specific needs.
As a Seattle-based professional pet photographer and co-founder of an award-winning, 501(c)(3) non-profit animal rescue, Brooke Mallory’s engaging pet photography has helped hundreds of homeless animals get adopted. In this class, Brooke will share all her secrets and help take your pet photography to the next level!
- Camera operation
- Composition techniques
- Finding the right lighting
- How to engage the animal
- Troubleshooting challenges
- Photographing black animals
- Taking adoption worthy pet portraits
- … and more!
- Pet Photography for Volunteers: Homeward Pet Adoption Center
- Date: Saturday, May 27th, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- Location: Homeward Pet Adoption Center
- Address: 13132 NE 177th Place Woodinville, WA 98072
- Class: Homeward Pet Volunteers & Staff Only
- RSVP: Please sign-up online through Volgistics
- Questions? Please contact us here.
- Please do not bring animals to the class.