Upcoming Pet Photography Class
Whether you are a beginner looking for a place to start or a professional looking to fine-tune your animal handling from behind the camera, this hands-on class is for you.
Brooke will demonstrate how she wrangles her furry models and helps them become more comfortable in front of the camera, using her vast knowledge of animal behavior, positive training techniques, and calming signals.
As a Seattle-based professional pet photographer and co-founder of an award-winning, 501(c)(3) non-profit animal rescue, Brooke Mallory’s engaging pet photography has helped hundreds of homeless animals get adopted.
In this class, Brooke will share all her secrets and help take your pet photography to the next level!
- Camera operation
- Composition techniques
- Finding the right lighting
- How to engage the animal
- Troubleshooting challenges
- Photographing black animals
- … and more!
- Say “Cheese” Pet Photography Class, Open to the Public
- Date: Saturday, October 21st, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Cost: This class is free, but registration is required
- Location: All the Best Pet Care – Lake City
- Address: 8050 Lake City Way NE Seattle, WA 98115
- Register: Limited space. Please call to register: (206) 524-0199
- Questions? Please contact us here
- Please do not bring animals to the class